Raven shield cd2

i can’t seem to make a copy either. i have a samsung RW/dvd combo drive. i tried various methods of copying and i still can’t get nothing. When i use disc dump and select the safedisc dump it says errors when it first starts is that normal?? please help

Yes it is. Ignore it and allow it to finish. The errors are part of the copy protection.

SG

i let the dump do it’s thing even with it saying errors. The CD burnt and i tried to use it, no luck. i put the CD in and go to ravenshield in the programs list and it looks like it’s gonna start but then it says take the CD out and reinsert it. what else could be wrong?

Originally posted by Xxervio
i let the dump do it’s thing even with it saying errors. The CD burnt and i tried to use it, no luck. i put the CD in and go to ravenshield in the programs list and it looks like it’s gonna start but then it says take the CD out and reinsert it. what else could be wrong?

do you have clonecd tray running on the computer your trying to play it on? if not install clone cd on that computer. if thats not it then you did not get a good burn.