Ratios

I hav setup my ftp,and I woundered if i can add this site to an ratiosearchsite?

Try 2look4.com and palavista.com

Yust post it here! :wink:

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Yust post it here! :wink:

You are a newsposter for CD Freaks, so you have a special position within the CD Freaks team, why would you then advise to break the rules and say that he should post a FTP here?

If you have nothing positive to contribute, please don’t say anything at all…my perception of you is currently not too great…making these stupid remarks (another example in the ISDN topic in Dutch forum)

Why?

This guy has a ftp server, he doesn’t mention the fact @ all that it’s filled with warez, he yust want people who upload files to him and then download files from him.

I thought there are a lot of people with broadband connections overhere who might want to upload files to him (off course no warez) so why not posting his ftp overhere?

I didn’t break any of the rules, in fact @ the moment he posts his ftp here and it seems to be filled with warez he is breaking the rules.

And further I don’t give a shit about what you think of me!!!
:cool:

And further I don’t give a shit about what you think of me!!!
:cool:

Wouldn’t say that too loud…

I wouldn’t want to mess with Smart@$$ too much if I were you…but that is entirely up to you of course to take that chance…

But to get back to the original question, there used to be a site like that, but I forgot what it was.

You could try:
http://liveftplist.6x.to/

or check out some links from:
www.imaginers.com/iw

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
I wouldn’t want to mess with Smart@$$ too much if I were you…but that is entirely up to you of course to take that chance…

I’m not messing with him! I only said I didn’t give a shit about what he thinks off me!

And why don’t messing? Is he a special forces dude or something?

[B]

And why don’t messing? Is he a special forces dude or something? [/B]

I think he’s SAS.

Originally posted by BadASCII
[B]

I think he’s SAS. [/B]

Worse even

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Worse even

What? Leader of the playboy bunny assasination team?