Ratatouille will NOT copy

I bought this movie today for my little cousin (who’s staying with us) and tried to back it up, it wont get past analizing, even tried the new Beta edition nothing.

anyone else have this issue?

Beta edition of what?

Software…?

Try turning off pathplayer.

THAT did it, turned off pathfinder.

I always thought pathfinder helped this issue guess not.

Thanks shes copying fine now

[QUOTE=deanimator;1925011]Beta edition of what?

Software…?[/QUOTE]

Maybe talking about DVDFab since this is the DVDFab section:D

Stu have you tried enabling “PathPlayer”

If pathplayer is always enabled it takes awhile to analyze, I only enable it if it can not do the movie, saves the waiting to analyze time.

I have pathplayer enabled and copied Ratatouille without a problem.
Region 1/4 movie only. using 4.0.0.5 Beta

[QUOTE=tgidday;1925023]If pathplayer is always enabled it takes awhile to analyze, I only enable it if it can not do the movie, saves the waiting to analyze time.[/QUOTE]

:iagree:…Me too.
I only enable it if analyzing fails

I believe in the release notes pathplayer is more for new unknown protection, so the algorithm it uses just takes longer to analyze, once done the rip times should be similar. This is just my logic as for when to enable pathplayer.

[QUOTE=maineman;1925027]:iagree:…Me too.
I only enable it if analyzing fails[/QUOTE]

Same here, but if the person is having trouble then it is worth a try:bigsmile:
Have a nice day Tom :flower:

[QUOTE=stugots2;1925016]THAT did it, turned off pathfinder.

I always thought pathfinder helped this issue guess not.

Thanks shes copying fine now[/QUOTE]
Hi Stormjumper I think you missed a post (see above). He had it on and it worked when he turned it off:D

I always leave mine off, if I have a problem disc I turn it on. Its worked fine.:smiley:

:iagree:[QUOTE=alan1476;1925046]I always leave mine off, if I have a problem disc I turn it on. Its worked fine.:D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;1925034]Same here, but if the person is having trouble then it is worth a try:bigsmile:
Have a nice day Tom :flower:[/QUOTE]
OT…sorry
Hey Tim,
My wife ordered “extra” with my last shipment of dementia meds…
If you’re interested…:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=tgidday;1925044]Hi Stormjumper I think you missed a post (see above). He had it on and it worked when he turned it off:D[/QUOTE]

:o need to get my eyes checked agaian :eek:

I had no problems copying Ratatouille with Pathplayer set to “Enable Pathplayer when necessary”

I copied it fine in FULL DISC mode with pathplayer off. However i could’nt clone it though no matter what i did. FULL DISC copy is about as close to clone as you will get. However i did do a ISO in clone mode but the program came back and said the layer break was screwed up when i went to write it to DVD in write data… Then i said ummm and loaded just the ISO in ImgBurn and it said the same thing with this movie. But FULL DISC mode i could’nt tell the difference then the original except the FULL DISC mode copy was like 7.1gb and the original was 7.6gb. Used 4,0,0,5 beta, Looks like some are having fun with 4,0,0,8b, And off topic i could’nt clone it either with ImgBurn and AnyDVD no matter how AI was set. aka all DL burns only.

Deleted :bigsmile::bigsmile:

I had to try finding a burner to read this movie and finally used one of my BenQ 1655’s. I think it’s a bad pressing some of us have. R1

[QUOTE=greengiant2315;1925752]
the FULL DISC mode copy was like 7.1gb and the original was 7.6gb. Used 4,0,0,5 beta, Looks like some are having fun with 4,0,0,8b, And off topic i could’nt clone it either with ImgBurn and AnyDVD no matter how AI was set. aka all DL burns only.[/QUOTE]

I too, was puzzled with DVDFab’s inability to clone this particular movie. PathPlayer is disabled. No trouble reading disk.
I have also noticed problems with the Clone option in Version 4.00X Beta’s of DVDFab Platinum. I assume this will be corrected in time.
As it is, DVDFab remains my primary software.