Random thought

The first thing that came into your head when you read the title, no fair thinking about it…What did you think of first!!!
What was your random thought?

My first thought was that it would be spam and I would get to feed the dragon! :bigsmile:

My first thought was that it was going to be a story about something that I wont really feel like reading but a free post = p

Are there any hot chicks here?

Why is there [B]air?[/B]

Why Deano likes beer? :bigsmile:

Asparagus makes pee smelly funny.

eh “random thought” actually

The chance of getting out of life alive is zero.

Clicked on this thread with an open mind and had a blank thought wondering what it was about :stuck_out_tongue:

Opened the thread with my brain in neutral & my thumb up my a$$, then thought rip it, rip it good, then remembered that was whip it, whip it good by Devo.

My first thought was no thought. I don’t think,

I think I was meant to be blonde so that should tell you a little something about my brain and thinking or lack thereof.

Lol. I’m bleached blonde. Strangely I don’t feel like a blonde.

I was thinking “oh great just what this forum needs…more random thoughts :bigsmile:

Haha, maybe our brains got switched somehow.

:iagree: Or maybe my shampoo bottle got switched with your peroxide? :confused:

Hahahaha! Could be. Maybe one day this mystery will be solved.

On how my Vcore voltage got upped by 25% :confused: , and how much of a difference temperature-wise it makes when it’s close to stock (can’t be stock as I’m overclocking). :iagree:

Yo-

Mine was…“Maybe there will be some thong pics in there” -eh!! :stuck_out_tongue: