.ram files

Can anyone tell me if there is a converter out there that will convert .ram files to wav or mp3

yep

even another one

The winamp plugin ‘Tara’ allows Real Audio files (Including RA8) to be played in Winamp. I find the plugin site at http://www.musiclivesonline.com/software/watara.html :cool:

If you select the output plugin as ‘Nullsoft Disk Writer’ and play Real Audio files, the output will be piped into a wave files. Double click the Disk Writer plugin to select the output directory. A better solution is to get an MP3 or OGG (included in Winamp 2.80) output plugin and use it to pipe the output as an MP3 or OGG file. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to change the output plugin back to ‘waveOut’ or ‘DirectSound’ or everything you play will be piped into files!:stuck_out_tongue: The only type of audio that Winamp cannot pipe into files are the horrible sounding WMA and ASF files. Anway, I prefer OGG vorbis for PC and MP3 for my CD MP3 player.

StreamBox Ripper v2.009
Versions after 2.009 does not support converting of .ram-files cause Real sued StreamBox…
You’ll find it with Google

Take a look here as well. :slight_smile: