Rally Masters

vbimport

I´m trying to backup the great new game Rally Masters. I tried with Clone CD and Nero 5.0.0.3. Nothing worked. Couldn´t get it to start read the CD. I have a Toshiba MD1202 DVD reader. Any hints?

[This message has been edited by eKaUQ (edited 14 May 2000).]

greetings, you should first use Copy Protection detector. This would be a first good step to see what protection it has. After checking to see what protection it has go to http://www.gamecopyworld.com. There you’ll find what you need.
Happy burning

Thanx. The problem is not the cracking. I run the game without the cd. It works fine. The problem is that I can´t make a an ISO of it on my hd. I´ve tried Clone CD, Nero, CDR-WIN, Blindread and Prassi…nothing´s working…

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eKaUQ:
Thanx. The problem is not the cracking. I run the game without the cd. It works fine. The problem is that I can´t make a an ISO of it on my hd. I´ve tried Clone CD, Nero, CDR-WIN, Blindread and Prassi…nothing´s working…<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I have tried IsoBuster and found out the the protection is LaserLock. Anybody that knows how to deal with that one??

Does anybody know where I can find an Iso of this game?

You can find an ISO @ http://www.imaginers.com/iw/

Gamesection #2

Enjoy

I did an Image of Rally Masters using clone cd on my Sony 48x cdrom and it ripped through it in 4 mins…

Laserlock—tick Fast error skip & Intelligent Bad Sector Scanner, I use clone cd ver 2.2.1.1.
hope this helps

Thanx for the tip, but it didn´t work. I use a Toshiba DVD reader and I have tried with my Mitsumi burner. The DVD “freezes” after appr. 1 % and the burner doesn´t start at all.

the cd protection is laserlock.

you have to make an iso with blindread (last version) using otion 2. burn image with cdrwin.
you have to download crack from www.gamecopyworld.com .
install the game and replace rallymaster.exe with the same one you get from crack zip archive.

I tried blindread (a version I found on CDRSoft) but no luck. Used option 2 and let it be until it counted 11 bad sector errors.