Rallisport copy problems

To start off: I may sound like a fool because Im new to this but please try to understand :slight_smile:

I would like to copy microsoft rallisport with alcohol 120% but heres whats happening:

I install it fine. (its on 3 cds) Then when I try to get into it with a cd I made it says: Please insert the cd or something like that. It comes up when it is being verified which leads me to believe it is detecting a difference in the cd.

It is checking the right drive for the cd.

I am running windows xp with a memorex cd recorder.

I am copying with the cue/bin files.

It is safedisk 2 protected.

Welcome to this forum :slight_smile:

That game is protected by Safedisc 2.70.30. But I need to know which Memorex model do you have, because of the Bypass EFM Error.

Im cant find it on my box because the box was rebated but I found it on their site and the part number matches.

part #:3202 3265

In the specs of their site I found this, is this it “memorex internal 52x e-ide rewritable drive multiread drive”

If the above isnt usful this is the site.

http://www.memorex.com/products/product_display.php?cid=123&pid=437&oid=505

AFAIK you’ve got a rebadged LiteON 52246S which can easily copy Safedisk 2.xx, just make sure to disable Bypass EFM Error in Alcohol 120%.

I found the EMF thing and disabled it but I still cant get a working cd, is this because the cd I am using is rewritable?

My selections on the last test were:

Enabled:

Skip reading errors
fast skip error blocks

Disabled:

Read sub channel data
data position measurment
bypass emf error
burn RMPS to recordable media

It still won’t work.

Thanks for being understanding and helpful.

No a RW should work fine too.
Do you have Ignore Media Type ticked in the tray?
If you’re running your copy in your writer you need it to be ticked…
Or run in a non-burner.

Where is Ignore Media Type? I think I have seen it before but I dont know where.

Go to Alcohol’s options -> Emulation

Enabled:

Skip reading errors
fast skip error blocks
ignor media type

Disabled:

Read sub channel data
data position measurment
bypass emf error
burn RMPS to recordable media

It still won’t work.

Anyone, anyone at all?

Are you trying to load the game from the installation drive? You must run the game from the drive you’ve installed it.

Yes, I am running it from the same drive but I was also thinking that the disk size could be slightly off because I have a no cd file on my image. Would this cause the game not to like it?

Someone has to know…any ideas at all?

anyone?

Piracy BAD, Piracy BAD :frowning:

Buy your games or go to jail:cop:

This thread should be locked.

–dbernat32