Rallisport challenge

vbimport

I have Rallisport challenge (I own it) and I want to make a backup. It is protected by Safedisc 2.70.30 and possibly cd-check. I have a Memorex writer and have alcohal 120% and the latest clone cd. Thanks :slight_smile:

Cmonm someone has to know!

Know what? Theres no question asked.

If you want to know how to successfully backup your game, all you should have done is to use the search button on the upper right corner about the spacific SD version you are refering to. Dont expect everything on a plate. :wink:

Just use Alcohol with the SD profile - check first if your drive is 1 or 2 sheeper form elby’s site

http://www.elby.ch/en/products/clone_cd/writers/m.html#memorex

I did everything you said except the sheep thing because I dont understand what modle of Memorex I have, it doesnt say on the box.

Anyway, I backed up all 3 disks using the safedisk 2 profile and It correctly installed but when I go to play it it says “please insert Rallysport cd number 1” or somethign to that degree. I am using the same drive to install and play it and the autorun comes up when i insert the cd.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Have you turned on ‘hide cdr media’?? Thats necessary for the game to run.

Otherwise you made a mistake, because its the protection that search the cd, if its a good copy it thinks its an original. And if it says 'please insert cd 1 or play disk its a coaster. [Illegal suggestion deleted. Killer73, please read and abide by the forum rules … philamber]
Grt ruud

Originally posted by Killer73
[B]Have you turned on ‘hide cdr media’?? Thats necessary for the game to run.

Otherwise you made a mistake, because its the protection that search the cd, if its a good copy it thinks its an original. And if it says 'please insert cd 1 or play disk its a coaster. [Illegal suggestion deleted. Killer73, please read and abide by the forum rules … philamber]
Grt ruud
[/B]

Yes, hide CDR media is on. What is a “coaster” however? How do i get around one?

Thanks

a coaster means it’s useless. You can then use it as a coaster. Though, there are several ways to get it then, but as you can see, we are monitored, and i can’t tell everything. Then you must email me privatly.

I’ll hear from you, then.

grt ruud

If you WANT to produce your very own “coasters” to rest your drinks on, and made out of your CD-R’s, then just use Easy CD Creator to backup your games! LOL! hehehe! :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, use either CloneCD, BlindWrite or Alcohol for a successful backup.

I am using alcohal 120 and i have the latest version of clone cd.

Im just stumped on what to do to make it work.