Rallisport Challenge copy success

Thought some of you might be interested in my methods/results:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Rallisport Challenge disc 1:

Safedisc analyzer reports v2.70.030

CloneCD version used: 4.1.0.1

Burner used to write image: LITEON LTR48246S (Firmware version: SS08)

Reader used to make image: same as above

Game played back from LITEON LTD163D DVD ROM

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I used the ‘Safedisc 2 NO AWS’ CloneCD profile available from these forums. Game passed the ‘authenticating cd’ screen at startup with no problems and played perfectly in the DVD ROM drive.

Good luck to fellow burners

Mister Nobody

:bigsmile:

SafeDisc v2.70.030 is no problem with CloneCD. The problems are with newer versions, namely version 2.80.010. So thanks for the info but it’s nothing special :wink: The game ‘Mafia’ also has SD v2.70.030 and with a LiteOn 40x/52x (no AWS) and Plextor 40x/48 (AWS) I can copy the game without a problem. Thanks for the info though! :wink:

yeap… Mafia can be copied with LG GCE-8400b too.

I couldn’t get this game to burn right through clonecd but I think I’ll try it again with Alcohol.

I’m with you enthrall. Mr nobody. Did you use the no AWS image in both writing the image to your HD & then from the HD to the CD-R or just in the writing to CD-R. I used it both to create the image & backup to no avail on my Lite-On.

Originally posted by G@M3FR3@K
SafeDisc v2.70.030 is no problem with CloneCD. The problems are with newer versions, namely version 2.80.010. So thanks for the info but it’s nothing special :wink: The game ‘Mafia’ also has SD v2.70.030 and with a LiteOn 40x/52x (no AWS) and Plextor 40x/48 (AWS) I can copy the game without a problem. Thanks for the info though! :wink:

I had no problem to make a copy of moa spearhead, safedisc 2,80.010, using clone, liteon 481248.
When i use my old plex 12432s the copy only play in my plexwriter…