Rainbow Six 3 "Athena Sword"

vbimport

Rainbow Six 3 “Athena Sword”
Ubi
v1.0
SafeDisc 3.15.010
Again another of those wierd ones, neither disk 1 nor disk 2 of Athena Sword is required to play the game, the original Rainbow Six 3 RavenShield play disk is required to play the game goto options, custom game and then activate, so only the original game back-up is needed.

Hmm, very odd. Is the setup executable protected? If not, then what’s the point of the protection (since even a non-raw copy will install ok)? :confused:

The protection version was obtained with A-Ray and scanning the disk. Two seperate paths for starting yet only the Original Ravenshield play disk is needed niether of the Athena Sword disks is required, same way as it was for Viet Cong Fist Alpha. Athena Sword does not overwrite the original game, it is installed in a mod folder just like EA uses for BattleField. I can insert the original Ravenshield play disk and start either Ravenshield or Athena Sword. I cannot use Athena Sword disks to start the game at all.

Hi I think the setup executable is protected as I made an image with alcohol and mounted it with deamon tools and tried to install but kept on getting this error message “unable to find .dll” or something similar to that.
I then tried blindwrite 5 and was able to install without any error messages so I burned it to a disc and then tried to install but the same error message popped up again! it will only work from the mounted image.

Is it possible to back up safedisc 3.15 with a liteon 48125s ?? I have had no trouble with any other protection only starforce.

Originally posted by sgtshaft
[B]Hi I think the setup executable is protected as I made an image with alcohol and mounted it with deamon tools and tried to install but kept on getting this error message “unable to find .dll” or something similar to that.
I then tried blindwrite 5 and was able to install without any error messages so I burned it to a disc and then tried to install but the same error message popped up again! it will only work from the mounted image.

Is it possible to back up safedisc 3.15 with a liteon 48125s ?? I have had no trouble with any other protection only starforce. [/B]

I have also this burner and the same problem with this game! :confused:

I’d be really very happy if someone could help us out here…

Hi everybody. I’ve the same problem during the installation. Someone have solved it? Can help me please?