Radeon R9 270, Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition, GeForce GTX 660

vbimport

I know this comes up alot, but after a ton of reading and research for my budget right now I have narrowed it down to these 3 cards (unless i am missing something and I NEED to spend some extra dough for a better one but the price jump to next best seems at least $100). For reference I am running a Corsair AX760 psu, Asus Sabertooth z87 mobo with 16GB of GSkill Sniper 2400Mhz memory and an intel 4770k cpu. All from Newegg:

Asus Radeon R9 270 $185.66

Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition $192.55

Asus GeForce GTX 660 $179.99

Allprices incl. rebates and shipping. Would Asus be a good choice because I have an Asus board everything else being equal or it really doesnt matter at all?

link:

[QUOTE=Barty88;2715481]All prices incl. rebates and shipping. Would Asus be a good choice because I have an Asus board everything else being equal or it really doesnt matter at all?[/QUOTE]

Asus and Sapphire are both good brands…it doesn’t matter if you have an Asus motherboard or not,the videocards only need to support it’s specifications,or vice versa…
Personally,I’d go for the R9 270,as even if it’s specs are similar to the 7850,it’s the newest 1 from your list…

Personnaly I like GeRorce. Always use it and have no problems) It`s hight time to change my video card I probably get GTX 660 or higher and the price seems perfect for me.