Quick Question

vbimport

Hey guys, I’m a geek. not quite geeky enough to solve my current issue though…

My friends and I are trying to network our Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction games. 4 of the 6 of us have lost their CD Cases and with them the keys you type in when you install the expansion. We tried using the keys we got with Diablo 2 but that didn’t work. We almost gave up but I wanted to see if our gaming superiors had 2 cents to add.

Well any help at all is much appreciated! Thanks!

Nice try, but this isn’t a warez site that gives out crack codes. Wanna play? Buy another copy w/ serial code.

The only thing you can do is contact the company and send them a copy of the receipt and hope they will send you a new key.

Any other options are illegal and thus not allowed on this forum. It sux, but that’s just the way it is.

What I think is fantastic is getting a lecture on legality by the pothead up here. 1. I’m not looking to do anything illegal in the first place and 2. I’ve looked through the board enough to see that there’s plenty of illegal copying going on just dressed up with the talk of “backups”. If everyone else on this board is also an idiot I’ll gladly move on.

Originally posted by larsontop
What I think is fantastic is getting a lecture on legality by the pothead up here. 1. I’m not looking to do anything illegal in the first place and 2. I’ve looked through the board enough to see that there’s plenty of illegal copying going on just dressed up with the talk of “backups”. If everyone else on this board is also an idiot I’ll gladly move on.

CD Freaks isn’t responsible for any background motives some people might have. The management, admins and mods only have to look out for questions or threads that contain illegal material.

:cool: :cool: