Quick question

vbimport

I just downloaded dvdfab6, and I am not sure how to copy a dvd to my computer so I can watch it on the computer, I tried and it listed all chapters and sounds seperate
what settings should I use to copy and watch on my pc?
thanks in advance
:bow:

I just downloaded this

Mostly depends on what exactly ‘this’ is…For stuff you might not know how to play, I’d try VLC Media Player. It can make sense of just about anything playable.

[QUOTE=oly-wan-kanobe;2454632]Mostly depends on what exactly ‘this’ is…For stuff you might not know how to play, I’d try VLC Media Player. It can make sense of just about anything playable.[/QUOTE]
my bad…
dvdfab6

There is a whole subforum about DVD Fab, and some pretty good tutorials, but basically I select ‘Main Movie Only’ and English language and subtitles. I do this because I almost never watch the extras and I like my back-ups to act like a video tape (no menus, previews, etc.). Once you’ve ‘ripped’ the movie to your hard drive, [I]then[/I] you can play it in VLC by simply opening the movie’s folder using VLC.

Do you want to watch the whole Dvd or just the Movie? Once you have ripped them to your computer, do you intend storing them there?

mostly they will stay on my pc, I might copy a few to a dvd …

where can I download the vlc player

www.videolan.org