Quick question about AnyDVD HD and ImgBurn

vbimport

Hi,

I use AnyDVD HD to make my DVDs and BluRays region free. Now, there’s so many options in AnyDVD, so i was just wondering:

Does having AnyDVD running in the background affect burning a DVD or BluRay in ImgBurn, or should i exit AnyDVD before i burn something?

Anyone have any insights/bad/good experiences on this?

Thanks,

/piccioni

When you run ImgBurn, it detects the presence of AnyDVD running in background, and it shows the following message

AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn’s ability to verify accurately, please ensure it’s disabled!

According to this, AnyDVD could interfere only with the [B]verifying[/B] process, not with the burning itself. However, I always close AnyDVD before to use ImgBurn, just to be sure that there is no interference :bigsmile:

I rarely use verify so AnyDVDHD shouldn’t be a problem if I left it on when burning with ImgBurn. Like geno888 I just go ahead & exit AnyDVDHD . That way I know there’s no problem.

One thing I have noticed is on some already written & closed writable DVD’s AnyDVDHD will find some more to decrypt . I believe these to be false positives so I always exit it before I read(rip) one of those. So far this has worked for me .

I used Anydvd HD to make iso in DVD and BD and burned back with Imgburn and left Anydvd HD running and have no problems. And playback looks just like the original media would look if you played it on standalone for DVD and BD media. So in my instances I just leave it on and haven’t had any issues playing the backup media in either DVD or BD format. IMO…

[QUOTE=geno888;2658212]When you run ImgBurn, it detects the presence of AnyDVD running in background, and it shows the following message

AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn’s ability to verify accurately, please ensure it’s disabled!"

According to this, AnyDVD could interfere only with the [B]verifying[/B] process, not with the burning itself. However, I always close AnyDVD before to use ImgBurn, just to be sure that there is no interference :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yes, i just saw that now that you mentioned it. Can’t believe i havn’t seen it before! Jeeez!

Thank you.

/piccioni

You’re welcome :slight_smile: