Quick Q: Package Contents of Pioneer A06?

vbimport

I got my drive today and I think it’s missing some parts so I called and argued with the vendor this whole morning. Well I’m here now to make sure I wasn’t being an a$$ to that rep for blaming something that doesn’t even exist…but the box did come UNSEALED so I’m pissed anyhow. :frowning: The reseller is called PCAVAILABLE and from my one and only experience, I would not recommend this vendor (assuming I’m not wrong about missing parts) eventhough they have good rating.

I read the package contents list from http://www.mwave.com/mwave/SpecA/AA22610.html and I’m missing manual for the software CD, emergency ejection tool, and extra jumpers . Does the box actually come with these items?

Damn, it’s been a whole day and nobody can help me? Not even that many people have read my post.

How come the traffic is so slow here? :frowning:

Wish i could help, i purchased the same drive from the same shop just this weekend. Although i picked up the OEM which came with Nero 6/PowerDVD 5. Maybe not that many people have purchased the retail package. :bigsmile:

The following is the content of the retail box:

BTW, since you warned others to avoid burners made in China in another thread, you should know that the Pioneer A06/106D is also made in China.

BTW, since you warned others to avoid burners made in China in another thread, you should know that the Pioneer A06/106D is also made in China.

Yeah…guess what? I sent the Pioneer back today after I bought the Plextor dual format writer (which is made in Japan, sweet) yesterday from Best Buy.

who buys retail?

pay twice for same product with old software.