Queue Jobs

vbimport

Hi,

I know Nero is regarded as being one of, if not the best cd burning tool on the planet and as a result is hugely popular (without doubt my first choice). This is the reason why I like using it.

But I have a problem. In my opinion, there is one major thing missing from Nero and that is the ability to queue jobs i.e. once one job is finished, automatically go on the next without having to open the .nri or select an iso to burn or whatever.

So, my question is can the Nero API help me to achieve queuing in Nero? Is it possible?

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks.

Hi,

as far as i know, Nero don’t support queuing function. But NeroAPI is a API, so you can (and must) do queuing yourself in your program code.

Michael

So, my question is can the Nero API help me to achieve queuing in Nero? Is it possible?
I will second michael2’s post and say that if you develop your own application you can surely develop it in any way you desire, so you might even add it queuing support. NeroAPI is just a burning engine. What you do on top of it is left to your imagination and requirements.