Questions with dvdfab and dual layer

[QUOTE=kobegotskillz;1921021]Newbie here. I’ve had DVDFab Platinum for about a year now and love it. This is the first time I couldn’t burn a movie. I have the latest version of DVDFab Platinum.

Am I out of luck on this movie? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not heartbroken that I can’t make a backup of this movie. :bigsmile:

Also, can DVDFab make backups of WII games ?

Thanks and I hope I posted these questions in the correct place.[/QUOTE]

Use full disc mode in DVDFab 4.0.0.0 and you will copy “EL cantante” no problem. Now beta 4.0.0.5 is out but have not tried it. EL cantante has a bunch of sh** on the DVD and it’s over 8gb because of junk thats been put on the DVD. Do above and you will copy it. As far as games goes someone else will have to help you as i don’t do the games, Don’t bother using the older version 3.1.8.0 because it will look stupid at the movie EL cantante, Have fun

The “Info” screen now (4.0.0.5) shows all the junk (you may have to enable PathPlayer):

[QUOTE=greengiant2315;1920974]
P.S. If your happy with 3.2.1.0 thats cool, 3.1.8.0 is my favorite however 3.1.8.0 can not clone copy “EL CANTANTE”. I used 4.0.0.0 to tackle that movie, Have fun!.[/QUOTE]

Why do you like 3.1.8.0 over 3.2.10 and over 4.0.0.0?

I see they have 4.0.0.5 beta now.

If the site mentions that it is fully functional for 30 days.
I guess that means no limitations.

Wat happens if you don’t buy after 30 days does it stop working?

[QUOTE=JoeBolden;1921710]Wat happens if you don’t buy after 30 days does it stop working?[/QUOTE]

Yup…
That’s why it’s referred to as an evaluation period (or free trial)…:iagree:

From DVDFab.com
"About the evaluation period
All of our software is distributed as shareware. You can install and try them for 30 days. During this evaluation period, the software is fully functional. To continue using the software after the 30-day evaluation period, you should pay a registration fee."

[QUOTE=maineman;1921725]Yup…
you should pay a registration fee."[/QUOTE]

I asked because of the word should (ought to, be supposed to )

1 should recommendation, advisability

1. should obligation

3.should expectation

The word “should” is not as definite as others words would be.

Some software uses the word “should” and after 30 days you still get nagged to register the product etc but it will still work.

Most software will be more clear and say in so many words
To continue using the software after the 30-day evaluation period, you are required (must) to pay a registration fee.

[QUOTE=JoeBolden;1921732]I asked because of the word should (ought to, be supposed to )
[/QUOTE]
Ok,

[QUOTE=JoeBolden;1921710]
Wat happens if you don’t buy after 30 days does it stop working?[/QUOTE]
but there was no way to discern your rationale from your post, beyond the obvious anyway.
However, now it’s clear.

YUP even a dummie like me can see that Tom (beyond the obvious anyway.
However, now it’s clear.) :rolleyes::rolleyes: