Questions on Nero, Win XP and formating a computer

vbimport

In my observation in my PS2,.,It cannot read a DVD+R and a CD-R. . .bBut i still did not try the DVD-R. . .Now my question is. .Why is NERO cannot Install in my WinXP SP2.,.It requires a reboot system. .

Is there anyone experiencing on how to format a computer?

[QUOTE=AnjoAlfaro;2595553]Is there anyone experiencing on how to format a computer?[/QUOTE]

No one can or would do such…

Formatting refers to devices like harddisks, flashdiscs, usb sticks, diskettes and so on.

[QUOTE=AnjoAlfaro;2595551]In my observation in my PS2,.,It cannot read a DVD+R and a CD-R. . .bBut i still did not try the DVD-R. . .Now my question is. .Why is NERO cannot Install in my WinXP SP2.,.It requires a reboot system. .[/QUOTE]

I have to stay you provide very little to vague information for anyone to be of much help to your problems??? Also regardless if it doesn’t say to reboot or not when you install any software no matter even if says no reboot to reboot is a safe way to insure properly software install and that it works correctly loaded.

How lame is that, changing the content of two posts AFTER a reply were made?!?

Probably a good reason to do so.

Back on topic:

Do you want to (re)install a program like Nero or do you want to reinstall your computer completely?