Questions concerning FAB

vbimport

Could you please tell me what the VSO recorder is and should I install that along with the 5.0.0.0 version? What is it? What does it do? and Do I need it?

Somewhere I read yesterday that DVD FAB express is included in DVDFab Gold.
What is DVDFab express?

Lastly does DVDFab Gold include the burning engine like DVDFab Platinum does?

It is the driver that writes files to blank DVDs. I installed it.

Please do a little reading on your own.
There are descriptions and comparisons of the apps on Fengtao’s homepage…[B]DVDFab.com[/B].
A comprehensive tutorial is available online.

In addition, the search function is your friend…:wink:

[quote=maineman;2041582]Please do a little reading on your own.
There are descriptions and comparisons of the apps on Fengtao’s homepage…[B]DVDFab.com[/B].
A comprehensive tutorial is available online.

In addition, the search function is your friend…;)[/quote]

I’ve done a LITTLE READING ON MY OWN.
I didn’t see it .

That’s exactly why I asked.

WHAT A PITA

[QUOTE=snagel;2041586]I’ve done a LITTLE READING ON MY OWN.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I believe you…[B]“LITTLE”[/B] being the operative word.

If you don’t know Maineman just say you don’t. Obviously you’ve read as little as I have. ROFLMAO !!!
Somehow after reading your remarks it doesn’t appear that you have much confidence in answering the questions that were asked.

Somewhere and I mean somewhere I read this and it was only while reading about 5.0.0.0      
So they still refer to EXPRESS from the 5.0.0.0 version information.      I thought that was done away with long time ago.   But then who am I to second guess that when I have just read about it while reading about the newest, latest and greatest 5.0.0.0
Because that is the only version of DVDFab that I read about yesterday.

Anyway I appreciate your most congenial and anal retentive reponse.   

So go ahead and enjoy or don’t enjoy the rest of your otherwise shitty day. ROFLMAO

Let move on now, I don’t like the way this thread is going. If you cannot be respectful to someone, do not post here. Maineman is always helpful and I won’t allow responses like this

So go ahead and enjoy or don’t enjoy the rest of your otherwise shitty day. ROFLMAO

This is a warning. :cop:

[QUOTE=snagel;2041610]If you don’t know Maineman just say you don’t. Obviously you’ve read as little as I have. ROFLMAO !!!
Somehow after reading your remarks it doesn’t appear that you have much confidence in answering the questions that were asked.

Somewhere and I mean somewhere I read this and it was only while reading about 5.0.0.0      
So they still refer to EXPRESS from the 5.0.0.0 version information.      I thought that was done away with long time ago.   But then who am I to second guess that when I have just read about it while reading about the newest, latest and greatest 5.0.0.0
Because that is the only version of DVDFab that I read about yesterday.

So go ahead and enjoy or don’t enjoy the rest of your otherwise shitty day. ROFLMAO[/QUOTE]
What a great comeback!..:rolleyes:
Well, most ppl. by age 5 or so, realize that…stomping one’s feet, screaming or cursing does not equate with winning debates/arguments.
This behavior commonly, is referred to as a tantrum…typically demonstrated by 2 year olds, cretins and fools.

In any case, Fengtao’s homepage…found in my first post, has a great description and comparison of the applications.
It’s even got colored illustrations for the intellectually challenged.

If you were to type DVDFab express in google, the very first hit has an explanation by Fengtao himself, describing that express has been incorporated into Gold and Platinum. This occurred in late '06.

Total search time…less than 2 minutes.

@Alan, my apologies.

[quote=maineman;2041801]What a great comeback!..:rolleyes:
Well, most ppl. by age 5 or so, realize that…stomping one’s feet, screaming or cursing does not equate with winning debates/arguments.
This behavior commonly, is referred to as a tantrum…typically demonstrated by 2 year olds, cretins and fools.

In any case, Fengtao’s homepage…found in my first post, has a great description and comparison of the applications.

If you were to type DVDFab express in google, the very first hit has an explanation by Fengtao himself, describing that express has been incorporated into Gold and Platinum. This occurred in late '06.

Time responding to cretins and fools…interminable.

[B]@Alan, my apologies[/B].[/quote]
No apologies needed, I am glad we got it sorted.:cool: We both know that we are all here trying to help one another, and tempers can flare, its my job to see that they don’t.

[quote=maineman;2041801]What a great comeback!..:rolleyes:

@Alan, my apologies.[/quote]

Then why are you having the tantrum.
Your response seemed to be an ingorant response.
Your second response confirmed that.

Looks like your comments are the kettle calling the pot black.

Looks like you’re the one having the tantrum.

TAKE A DEEP CLEANSING BREATH, AND RELAX!

Fengtao’s homepage did not reference to the DVDFab Express. I know there used to be an old DVDFab Express that is no longer here.
Because this was read last night and during the 5.0.0.0 download and running the application I thought maybe it might have been something new.

Total search time may have been only 2 minutes but it referred to the application back in 06. right!
Somewhere I read last night referred to it in 5.0.0.0 because I did not read anything related to any other version.

So lets move on

This thread has run its course.