Questions before I buy

vbimport

I am a total newb :confused: when it comes to DVD Movie Backup/Copy software. I am looking to purchase software that will let me backup my movies and also put them on my iTouch.

This is what I want to do. Clone/copy an episode DVD (Family Guy) with full menu functionality. ALSO, copy episode DVDs onto my iTouch with the episode menus intact (if possible, iTouch may not support).

Q1- Can both of these be done?
Q1- What is the right/best way to do it?
Q2- Do I need to separate the episodes and load them as individual videos for the iTouch?
Q3- Can all this be done with a single software package?
Q4- Might DVDFab Platinum + Mobile be the solution for me?

There are a lot of experts out there…please help! :bow:

BamaRatt

[quote=BamaRatt;2128685]I am a total newb :confused: when it comes to DVD Movie Backup/Copy software. I am looking to purchase software that will let me backup my movies and also put them on my iTouch.

This is what I want to do. Clone/copy an episode DVD (Family Guy) with full menu functionality. ALSO, copy episode DVDs onto my iTouch with the episode menus intact (if possible, iTouch may not support).

Q1- Can both of these be done?
Q1- What is the right/best way to do it?
Q2- Do I need to separate the episodes and load them as individual videos for the iTouch?
Q3- Can all this be done with a single software package?
Q4- Might DVDFab Platinum + Mobile be the solution for me?

There are a lot of experts out there…please help! :bow:

BamaRatt[/quote]
BamaRatt, All I can say is try dvdfab platinum+mobile option for the 30 day free trial and see if it does what you want it to. And try the other options I mentioned in the thread in the newbe section. Other members will post if you can do what you are asking as I do not know. All I know once you try it you will want it

Platinum+Mobile will do everything you want EXCEPT put the menus on your iTouch, and I don’t know of anything that can. It will process TV episode discs like Family Guy as individual files, but it can do an entiire disc at once with no user attention required. Start it at night, wake up and it’s done. As GJ said, you can try it free for 30 days. You can also read the Tutorial on the DVDFab website to learn about how it works before you buy or try.

Thanks everyone. I’ll play with the demo and see if I can figure it out!

ROLL TIDE!

BamaRatt