Questions about video surveillance

Hello, i have two ipcams Foscam FI8918 (linked in wifi)Â and Tenvis Jpt 3815 Hd (linked in ethernet wired) installed in my house with a TpLink router mod.TD W 8980 and i have a Synology Ds215J Nas too.
Usually i use two apps in android, TinyProMonitorCam and IpCamRemote (that with blue camera). First app works fine and all cameras are reachable but it doesn’t give you alerts when app is closed; second app can give you alerts through email or notification in Android but

1. the Tenvis is not reachable from this app.I get Please Wait and then not reachable. I don’t know why and i tried also to enable/disable Onvif switch into camera software.
    If you try to connect it via browser with my ddns you can reach the Tenvis camera, instead…strangely
  2. you can’t reach the Foscam camera!!

Tenvis camera is not recognized on Nas and the camera is classified into others not supported cameras section.
I wonder if
3) can I do to get recognising the Tenvis on Nas in some way.
However I’m looking for recordings audio/video for some secs just when they get signal over a certain level and i prefer that the recordings must be done outside…on Cloud service or Ftp server to avoid that the thieves can steal the their recordings too.
4) which solution do you suggest me about server or in general to get a right surveillance station in a cheap way?
Thanks…

Have you contact either of those manufacture about this problem? That would be the first logic thing to do.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2766288]Have you contact either of those manufacture about this problem? That would be the first logic thing to do.[/QUOTE]
I don’t know it. I can try to contact the customer care.
But more precisely I think that are issues that concern configuration, networking and apps on phone because the cameras work…