Question

i have been renting many dvds and burning them and only lately it seems have i come across this issue: if there was a movie that was copyright protected, dvd shrink would begin to analyze the info but stop at a certain percentage and freeze. over the past few weeks i have not had that happen, but the dvd burns successfully (according to Nero) but when i go to play it, it cant read the info on the disc. does this mean the original dvd was copyright protected but somehow made it through the whole process anyway? (Using blank discs that have ALWAYS burned with no problem.) curious as to whether this exact situation has happened to anyone else. thanks.

No it has never happend to me! :disagree: I have never tryed to burn a rented movie. :slight_smile: Didn’t know you can burn them I thought they had some type copy protection so you can’t burn them. :slight_smile:

Yep, what coathi said! :stuck_out_tongue:

[Suggested solution edited out]

looking back over your few post you seem to have not read the rules . You cannot ask for help when you are doing something that is not legal and burning copy protected disk that you rented is not legal.

You may read the rules again… :bigsmile:

No help here with copying rented movies.

[I]Thread closed.[/I]