Question

vbimport

Can someone tell me about clonecd-- exactly what does this program do? Does it also copy DVD’s? I have sonic record now…is it the same thing? Thank you…

Click the link to find out about CloneDVD
How CloneDVD Works

CloneDVD is designed for the copy of DVD video material that you can play in a stand alone player. It compresses it (if needed) and allows you to fit a full DVD onto a DVDR.

CloneCD copies data DVD’s or game DVD’s. It doesn’t have a way to compress video content to fit on a DVDR. Its primary purpose is to backup DVD and CD games.

@msmal,
I think you posted in the wrong forum, should have been in the clonecd forum. Should you need more clarification that would be the best forum to receive it.

Perhaps this can explain what the program does, you can find this information at slysoft.com.

“CloneCD is the ideal tool to make backup copies of your music- or data CDs, regardless if they are copy protected or not! CloneCD’s award-winning user interface copies almost any CD in just a few mouse clicks!

Since release 5.0 CloneCD is able to copy not only CDs but as well all formats of DVD like DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer und DVD-RAM. Copy protected movie DVDs can only be copied with AnyDVD. The movies will not be modified (compressed), but one-to-one copied. CloneCD works as well with other formats like .iso and .udf and copies CDs/DVDs with the new SafeDisc 3 Copy Protection System.”