Question Regarding Bin/Cue Files

Hello all,

After searching here I have noticed that it is impossible to burn two Bin/Cue files to a single CD (please correct me if I am wrong).

Here is the situation I am in, I have received a movie that is in two parts (two bin and two cue files) and is in VCD format.

Is their anyway I can get this entire movie onto a single DVD and if so how would I go about doing so?

I have been playing around with VCDGear, VCDEasy, etc. but to no avail.

Any help is appreciated.

RGDS & TIA

Curtis M.

Should be easy. Just mount the image with daemon tools. Then the image will show up in my computer as if it were a cd in a cd drive. right click and explore the virtual cd drive and find the mpeg file. Copy the mpeg file to your hard drive. do the same for the other file. Then use nero vision express or whatever program you prefer to create a dvd from the mpeg files. If I am not mistaken, you should only need the one mpeg file. all the other files are just formating files for the vcd that you do not need since you are going to convert to dvd anyway.

yuo can also convert into iso file (for example using magic iso) and open it with winrar