Question on Verbatim DVD+R DL 8x-10x (95484)

vbimport

Greetings. I’ve read around these forums and all I’ve heard good things about Verbatim DL’s, and in particular the 2.4x type. However, I’ve found the 8x-10x type at a relatively cheap price:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130029

I’ve consulted videohelp.com for reference and the overall reviews look good. However, I hope someone here who have experience with these particular media could tell me if these are as reliable as the heralded 2.4x type, and if I’d run into any MII problems, because I probably won’t order them online if that’s so. I thank you in advance for any input :slight_smile:

Also, I am currently using an LG GSA-H10N (JJ11) for burning, and getting a Pioneer DVR-115D or DVR-215 soon, if this info would help. Thanks again.

Make sure they are MIS. MKM003.

From what I read it is indeed MKM003 and only MIS, but I guess I’ll just buy one pack of 15 to make sure… from what I read the deal is there all the time so I could always go back.

I just received a 15 pack of the Verbatim 8x +R DL (95484) from Newegg today and got the dreaded purple/blue packaging, Made in India.

I’m probably going to return them unopened unless I see some reults posted here in the next few days indicating they’re better than the MII 2.4x ones.

I bought a 15 pack of the 8x a few weeks ago and those were Made in Singapore but it looks like even the 8x ones can be MII now. I’ve had terrible results with the MII 2.4x.

I’m probably going to return them unopened unless I see some reults posted here in the next few days indicating they’re better than the MII 2.4x ones.

I bought a 15 pack of the 8x a few weeks ago and those were Made in Singapore but it looks like even the 8x ones can be MII now. I’ve had terrible results with the MII 2.4x.

There are 2 reviews right now at Newegg from folks who also got the MII ones. Unfortunately they weren’t there when I ordered.

Mike