Question about problem with AnyDvd

I’ve used anydvd for a little while now to backup my dvds. Ive had no problem until recently when i installed NeroVision Express SE. Now when I go to use anydvd it appears with the usual list of protection found on the dvd but does nothing to bypass them. As a result, anytime i go to backup a dvd i just get the message “This dvd is CSS protected.”
Anyone know how to fix this problem without getting rid of Nerovision Express? If not is there a decent decrypter similar to AnyDvd i could try? I’ve used dvd43 and found it very unreliable.
Any help is appreciated

To use anydvd you have to uninstall dvd43, because it can cause conflicts. Did you do it? Do have anydvd 6.0.5.0? What movie do you want to copy?

have you ensured that anydvd is enabled for your drives? even though it is running, double check the “status” window to make sure it is enabled.

did you also install InCD with Nero? if you have no specific purpose for InCD get rid of it! for more information about why, do a search on the forum for “packet writing software”

have you tried running anydvd in safe mode?

yes i had removed dvd43 before ever downloading anydvd. like i said, i had been using anydvd for a while with no problems at all up untill i download nerovision express. now anydvd will not work on any of my movies. ive even tried backing up a movie that ive already made a backup of just to see and that didnt work. and yes i do have the newest version of anydvd. And as far as i know i didnt get InCD with nerovision. I just did a search of my computer for that title with no results. I dont know what to do :frowning: Does anyone else have both of those programs on their computer with no problem? Or will they just not work together at all? If thats the case is there another dvd decrypter as good as anydvd i could try?

thanks for the help!

You can try ripit4me. This programm uses dvd shrink, dvddecrypter and fixvts and its free. Ripit4me helps shrink and dvddecrypter handeling the newest protections, because they aren’t updated anymore.