Question about iso files

I friend backed up a game for me and has made 3 iso files (packed) all around 600mb each.
If i were to go down the ‘burn it to dvd’ route will i have to unpack each iso file and burn the contents to 1 dvd disk or can i burn the 3 packed iso files straight to DVD.
How would i install the game if i used the virtual drives method as i can only assign 1 file for a drive not multiple files.

If your friend backed up your game, for you, why to you need to load what you have. Just play the original… And a good backup shouldn’t have required multiple packed iso files…

[QUOTE=harley2ride;2195719]If your friend backed up your game, for you, why to you need to load what you have. Just play the original… And a good backup shouldn’t have required multiple packed iso files…[/QUOTE]

I lost the original and he backed it up a while ago for me along with all my games so i had the backup in my posession. Now all my games are in this format but i can’t unload them.

You don’t have to “unpack” iso files. You can copy onto your HDD and mount using Daemon Tools or similar virtual drive app OR you can burn each iso to a CD.

Around here that is a red flag, sorry dude, reporting you…