Question about DVDFAB

Does the software allow you to convert blue ray copies (m2ts files) to avis/mkvs/wmvs, etc? I would like to store everything on an HTPC. Having them in a more compressed format would save on space.

[QUOTE=EneergE;1958201]Does the software allow you to convert blue ray copies (m2ts files) to avis/mkvs/wmvs, etc? I would like to store everything on an HTPC. Having them in a more compressed format would save on space.[/QUOTE]

I think it will do what you want, but I haven’t used Fab with Blue Ray. Try searching the site first to see if related threads already exist. If a related thread exists, they may already have an answer to your question posted. If not, post your question in that thread. If no related thread exists, then start a new thread, but make the title of the thread as specific as possible. Many knowledgeable members will ignore topics that are overly broad.

this is a really good question:iagree:

as blu ray grows in popularity (not as fast as the walkman) the need to backup bluray to hard drive or different formats grows. at this time, dvdfabhd 4020beta, it is my (untested) opinion that dvdfabhd makes bluray copies to the native file format. as compared to dvd backed up to video_ts.

troy

ps i do not own any bluray or hd disc to test