Question about DVD software

vbimport

Hey guys :slight_smile:

I was wondering if theres any program like AnyDVD+CloneDVD combined, in other words, that can both decrypt things like CSS, AACSS, etc, but also copy the DVDs to the hard drive and burn them as well…basically, an all in one DVD solution! Or is every dvd decryption program seperate from a DVD backup program? In my mind it would be more convenient if one program did the work of two.

Go to dvd fab thread as it is an all in one. My opinion is it is OK but really not the best.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116

Dr. Who, which one is the best in your opinion? Ones I should say? I am interested in using the best even if its not all in one.

Well, also , theres something i really dont understand…like for games, copy protection makes it so you cant run the game w/ out a disk in the drive right? it tries to protect from like not having the disk in the drive? Well what exactly does DVD copy protection Do? Is it the same thing? I mean, why do you need to decrypt it? wont it still let you copy it or not? Well i suppose not…

Slysoft is the way to go. They don’t have the PC game ordeal complete yet but they are remaking game jackel as well.