Question about CloneCD

Hello :slight_smile: ,

Will the next release of clonecd be able to make a Perfect copy of the SecuRom VERSY NEW 4.8xx protection? I mean to be able to install and play from the backup.

I hope clone cd will defeat this protection too.  

:bow: :bow: :bow:

There is no roadmap available for CloneCD unfortunately.

Read these posts for as much information as Olli has given out.

Specific News here and here

There is no roadmap available for CloneCD unfortunately.

What does this means?

It means that there’s no specific information available of when a new version will be released and when a certain feature will be implemented. You’ll have to be patient.

ok thanks guys :slight_smile:

Originally posted by DiAvOl
[B]Hello :slight_smile: ,

Will the next release of clonecd be able to make a Perfect copy of the SecuRom VERSY NEW 4.8xx protection? I mean to be able to install and play from the backup.

I hope clone cd will defeat this protection too.  

:bow: :bow: :bow: [/B]

Don’t know if it will be the next release, but it will be a release in the not so far future.

You will be able to install & play from the backup, but at least a demo version of (this future release of) CloneCD has to be installed on the machine you are going to run your backup.

So this protection can not be beaten! (CloneCd is required to be installed on the system to be able to install & play, so the bakcup cd is not cloned at all) :frowning: :frowning:

Anyway, Good work on safedisc Olli users with no sheep burners are happy now :slight_smile:

It is not possbile to copy SecuRom Super New and NOT required to have any software installed? :confused:

Thanks