Question about being a Moderator

I was having a nose around the forum leaders and i see a super moderator that has no posts and hasn’t been back to cd freaks since the day they registered, was this an invite or how can you become a SM with no posts?

just courious :smiley:

(too much time on my hands :bigsmile: )

ps, if it’s none of my business, just say so :stuck_out_tongue:

Well a link would be nice so we can start to consider… :wink:

Just as a guess, some of those entries may be ‘test’ positions (ie for trying out the extent of levels of control that a particular staff classification may be endowed with). Posts may have been made, but if they’re later deleted will get taken off the count again.

Tuinkabouter is the only Super Mod that I can think of that matches BJ’s query.

I too would guess this is a test account. :slight_smile:

Perhaps Tuinkabouter was rewarded for excellence because he never posted anything stupid, unfriendly, off-topic or just plain wrong on the forums, and so he was elevated to SuperMod? :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, that was the account i was referring to. tbh, i didn’t want to name them as i wasn’t sure if that would be right thing to do.

but two of the answers were what i was after and the other reminded me of a saying

that it is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. …

(ps, i don’t think anybody is a fool)

thanks to all you for your answers :bigsmile:

It all makes perfect sense. Tuinkabouters don’t speak! :disagree: :doh:

LOL, so that’s what a Tuinkabouter is! Been waiting for someone to explain. :wink:

No that’s fair enough BJ - it was a reasonable question :flower:.

Yeah no chance for both of us then, Dragemester :disagree: :D. But since Arachne is never wrong… :rolleyes:

Huh? I agreed with you! :stuck_out_tongue:

And they do have special powers, like a SM :wink:
(tuin = garden and kabouter = the little guy) :slight_smile:

So Tuinkabouter is a garden gnome!

Perhaps Tuinkabouter is travelling around the world with friends of Amélie Poulain and he doesn’t have Internet access?

Yes, Tuinkabouter is a test account.

Before this goes any further off topic, I’ll close it.