Quest for the Longest Thread on CD Freaks!

vbimport

/me is still playing with the P9 lite :slight_smile: after all its a long way to mordor :wink:

Y’know…

These days, if I feel stupid, I only think about the fact that there are people outside looking for Pokemon and then I feel like I belong to the intellectual elite

^
I will agree, looking for Pokemon is by far the worst thing that I could do at my age.

Looking forward to [B]Star Wars: Rogue One[/B] later this year?
Here’s a leaked video of what it will [I]really[/I] be like! :eek:

//youtu.be/0IcjLG_VfNg

Words of wisdom for surviving 2016…

“Drink up, the world’s about to end” :iagree:

//youtu.be/YWWiDKKWDQw

Ibex, I got only one comment to that

//youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M

Or maybe I should say ‘So long and thanks for all the fish’ :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Xercus;2780502] Ibex, I got only one comment to that

Or maybe I should say ‘So long and thanks for all the fish’ :p[/QUOTE]
:clap::clap:

Just out of curiosity, what answer do [I]you[/I] get when you multiply six by nine? :wink:

[Couldn’t find just that scene, so fast forward 30 minutes]

//youtu.be/zBmdkhDGZ8A

Leaked: Trump & Putin’s plans for world war 3! :bigsmile:

//youtu.be/fL2FbGH2DDs

42, The answer to life, the universe and everything.
This is so because it is mathematically correct from an understanding of everything. Given that 42 is the answer to everything we have to take the sum of these numbers both ways and subtract them from the improbable answer below which gives the following calculation

6x9≈54-(4+2)-(2+4) In other words, 42 is the probable answer given an improbable reasoning.
As is evident I am part of that new super computer to calculate the question :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Xercus;2780515]42, The answer to life, the universe and everything.
This is so because it is mathematically correct from an understanding of everything. Given that 42 is the answer to everything we have to take the sum of these numbers both ways and subtract them from the improbable answer below which gives the following calculation

6x9≈54-(4+2)-(2+4) In other words, 42 is the probable answer given an improbable reasoning.
As is evident I am part of that new super computer to calculate the question :p[/QUOTE]
…Or maybe you’re descended from Golgafrinchans. ;):bigsmile:

On the way to Mordor…

Don’t you know? FYI; We are in Mordor trying to fight our way back out - we call it sanity for now, but it won’t last long unless we get reinforcement :wink:

Did Google Navigation accidentally send us to Moohdor? Let’s ask this uhm [I]anonymous[/I] cow…

So there is a new iphone, and prices here start at a very attractive point of only 819 euro for the 32GB phone :cool::cool:
I probably need two or three of the iphone 7+ 256Gb phones to find my way in to mordor :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

How to kill someone legally^. :cool:

And how to create a virtual identity, just in case you need a second chance in life.

//youtu.be/9FdHq3WfJgs

(^By which I mean rendering someone lifeless in the eyes of the law. Probably not legal in the not-a-crime sense, so assume that someone will be breaking down your door a 5 AM when they find out. But if you’re smart your ‘virtual baby’ can take the rap for you. And just think of the lulz you can have… ;):bigsmile:)

Dissatisfied with your government? Think a shaved baboon could do a better job? Lost faith in the ballot box (and/or the mental competence of your fellow citizens to make a rational decision)?

Fear not, there is another way…

//youtu.be/m1lhGqNCZlA

[QUOTE=Ibex;2783858]Dissatisfied with your government? Think a shaved baboon could do a better job? Lost faith in the ballot box (and/or the mental competence of your fellow citizens to make a rational decision)?

Fear not, there is another way…

//youtu.be/m1lhGqNCZlA
[/QUOTE]

Hm. May have to watch this and take some notes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t a clue who she is or what he did to upset her…

But piledriving your skating partner mid-routine seems a bit extreme. :eek::clap:

After turning on the Intel remote management features on a Dell OptiPlex 790 and rebooting I was presented with an interesting (and undocumented) new security feature.

Keyboard initialization error:

Press F2 to continue
Press F5 to...
Press F6 to...

Maybe this is the future of security? Insoluble paradoxes. So much harder to guess (or brute force) than passwords. I bet even the CIA could kidnap & torture someone for years and still not be able extract the answer to this little conundrum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there no end to the weird & unthinkable stuff happening this year? It’s enough to drive one to drink - so lets make a game of it.

You may recall the 1857 Sepoy Rebellion, which escalated into the Indian Mutiny, was largely triggered by the introduction of cartridges covered in beef or pork fat - thus offending both the Hindus and Muslims. Well they’ve done it again… :doh:

In the news today… It has emerged that the new plastic £5 note contains a small amount of animal fat, ‘usually beef or mutton, but occasionally pork’. So this time they’ve managed to offend… well pretty much everyone who can be offended. Nice one! :clap:

So… [B]Drink up, the world’s about to end. Glug-glug-glug[/B]