Quality bar in CloneDVD2

vbimport

I try to back up 2 DVD’s of Phil Collins Serious Hits Live with ConeDVD2. Each DVD is 7.5 gig. So I try to split each DVD. If I scan the whole DVD the quality bar stays at 64%. If I select only 6 of 12 chapters the quality bar stays also at 64%. Is it a bug?

Originally posted by Nicowico
I try to back up 2 DVD’s of Phil Collins Serious Hits Live with ConeDVD2. Each DVD is 7.5 gig. So I try to split each DVD. If I scan the whole DVD the quality bar stays at 64%. If I select only 6 of 12 chapters the quality bar stays also at 64%. Is it a bug?

If the quality bar doesn’t change, this is a bug. However, if I try the same, the quality bar does change… ???

i did the sames dvd Phil Collins Serious Hits Live but it has 3 angles so full disk copy came out very bad macro blocs all over the film …

I tried again, still the same. Phil Collins has 3 angles. If I check just 1 angle, quality bar stays the same. Ollie if the quality bar changes when you use it, can you tell me step by step how you do this?

I tried again, still the same. Phil Collins has 3 angles. If I check just 1 angle, quality bar stays the same. Ollie if the quality bar changes when you use it, can you tell me step by step how you do this?

You said chapters, not angles in your previous post!
Make sure, that you haven’t included any other titles which reference the video material as well.

Originally posted by Olli

However, if I try the same, the quality bar does change… ???

if the quality bar changes when you use it
Here’s 7.5 GB 3-angled Coldplay 2003

Then & Now :

Step 1. Copy 1 or more DVD titles :

Step 2. Title Configuration :

Step 3. Audio and Subtitle Settings :

So the quality bar significantly changes from 66% to 85% .

Chapter Removal

1. Scissors :

1. Chapter trimming/splitting :

In multiangled case there must be repeated the same procedure :

1. Quality increase.
    When 4 of 17 chapters are removed, the quality becomes 100% .

Thanks BoSkin and Ollie, it’s clear to me now. I thought I had removed the chapters but I didn’t. Now I indeed have moved the chapters, the quality bar is working.