QSuite Help

I just installed an OEM version of the 1640. I have updated the firmware and have downloaded and installed QSuite. When I execute QSuite the first thing that I get is a splash screen that says:

Warning
Qsuite is limited to selectve BenQ DVDRW drives…etc…etc.
I click on OK and get another pop-up box that says
Dialog
Sorry Qsuite is exclusive for BenQ drives. For product information please visit
BenQ…URL. Now when I click ok there Qsuite finally opens. The first drive to show up in the drop down menu is my Sony 320E. Then I can drop down and chosse the 1640 and that opens the utility tabs.
I quess I am wondering if this is typical behavior for the Qsuite to be such a hassel to use?

This is all your fault and you should just stop ever using a computer. (end of joke, do not take seriously, I am just kidding…really, I can’t stop myself. Please don’t report me).

Now seriously, this happens all the time to me and always will when you have other drives in the chain ahead of BenQ. Nothing to worry about whatsoever.

It is a know issue. You must change your drive letter to lowest, in such way the first drive that QSuite see is your benq.

If your sony is, for example, D: and your benq is E: then qsuite see first sony drive, and give you that error.

Changing drive letters should solve your problem

After clicking OK twice, just select the 1640 from the drop-down drive selection box that appears in the empty Q-Suite main dialogue. It will then fill in with the available Q-Suite functions.

Thanx guys for your input. I changed drive letters and it did get rid of the dialog box. The warning still shows up upon executing Qsuite. From what I have gathered so far, the warning screen will always be there.

you’re welcome

I am taking your advice and turning off the devil’s box immediately and permanently!

Do you have any suggestions to get rid of jock itch?

Unexpected and funny.

Now… never do that again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good one chas0039.:clap:

Yo-

WOW - there for a moment - I thought that you had blown a gasket or something-
Humor always has its place - even in the most serious of forums IMO-

Mike

That’s even funnier -eh. :bigsmile:

Actually, one of my Molex connectors had come loose.

Blankety-blank cheap electronics. :a

For my next cognitive upgrade I’m going to printed circuits.