Q's about CCD 4.0 AWS and ATIP Engine?

vbimport

Any Idea what the New AWS engine is based on in CCD 4.0 ?

Any one had done any tests? Specially with the Currecnt Non EFM compatibile Units (SD2.51) wise speaking.

It would be nice to know what sectors it amplifies and if there is any similarities or differences with the BB Engine?

Would the final outcome still have any weak sectors that would pose a problem? And if the results are similar right across the board.

And now the question about the Hide CDR Media ? Is that a New Engine as well? Since Olli mentioned something about the possible future upgrades to that engine and Tages.

I am not sure how the ATIP would have anything to do Tages, I thought Tages works in a completley different way?

Any lights shed on the above questions would be much appreciated.

Need AWS info too: like works? Works with all master?

Olli probably adds a function to TRAY to emulate TAGES…but the CD is not the same as the original!!!
I think that the TAGES INFO are unwriteable.:frowning:

what are the good settings now???

Originally posted by Voyager
what are the good settings now???

i’ve looked at the “game cd” profile and i think it is ok for every copy protection.

(if you don’t copy libcrypt it may be good to turn “don’t correct subchannel data” off)

maybe you can turn AWS off, if your burner is able to write every weak sector but i think this isn’t important.

InSOMniA

Look this thread: http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43524

One improvement.

Insomnia: there still have boucles in your site, we can’t download the english version.

do you mean http://clony.insomnia-online.net/ ?

the download of clony xxl eng works perfectly.

InSOMniA

Originally posted by InSOMniA
[B]

(if you don’t copy libcrypt it may be good to turn “don’t correct subchannel data” off)

InSOMniA [/B]

Careful! LaserLock2 needs this to be set as well!

Originally posted by Olli
[B]

Careful! LaserLock2 needs this to be set as well! [/B]

Olli,you mean to turn the setting off when copying a LaserLock 2 or Tages protected CD?

Originally posted by Olli
Careful! LaserLock2 needs this to be set as well!
Mmmm…nice to know :wink:

Originally posted by xmansean
Olli,you mean to turn the setting off when copying a LaserLock 2 or Tages protected CD?
It must be checked; this means that it needs an uncorrected subchannel write. Tages can only be emulated at this point, don’t mix apples & oranges.