Q: Fixing it so AnyDVD doesn't prevent my new DVDneXtCOPY software from burning DVDs?

vbimport

I have AnyDVD installed in my laptop and so whenever I try to copy a DVD with my new DVDneXtCOPY software, I get this message:

“DVDneXtCOPY detected AnyDVD as active. In order to use external software you need to enable the software compatibility mode in the settings.”

I went into Settings in DVDneXtCOPY and investigated everything there was and couldn’t figure it out, so then I looked in Settings in AnyDVD and didn’t see anything that looked like it was even related to a compatibility mode.

Will you please tell me how to do this or direct to where I can read how?? Thanks again.

Chris

[quote=Gaule7147;2150394]I have AnyDVD installed in my laptop and so whenever I try to copy a DVD with my new DVDneXtCOPY software, I get this message:

“DVDneXtCOPY detected AnyDVD as active. In order to use external software you need to enable the software compatibility mode in the settings.”

I went into Settings in DVDneXtCOPY and investigated everything there was and couldn’t figure it out, so then I looked in Settings in AnyDVD and didn’t see anything that looked like it was even related to a compatibility mode.

Will you please tell me how to do this or direct to where I can read how?? Thanks again.

Chris[/quote]
yes when you click new on dvd next copy you get a box with selections you need to check the [B]activate software compatibility mode[/B] in order for dvdnextcopy to work with anydvd. I hope you will like dvd next copy like the rest of us do. Just post back if you need anymore help with it

http://club.cdfreaks.com/1871699-post3.html

Thank you very much. I just tried that and it’s working.

glad it working

Yes the next release of DNC will not have such a pop up warning as it will auto detect if you are using AnyDVD or not.

I am looking forward to the next version Dr. Who. Thanks.