PX-W4824TA/SW Review comming?

Well still waiting for a site to do a review on it:rolleyes: All I read about it was a not so good review from …hmm forgot the name of the place. Any Ideas when we might get a nice review on it? :confused: Wonder if the ones who have it can do one? Something is better then nothing.

I am sure CD Freaks will come up with a review, just wait a little bit. G@M3FR3@K is enjoying a deserved holiday. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by dansmug
I am sure CD Freaks will come up with a review, just wait a little bit. G@M3FR3@K is enjoying a deserved holiday. :slight_smile:

I can wait:cool: The price of them might even go down from 129$ I see the F1s are going for 159$ now.:stuck_out_tongue: (or less). Times on my side, they always get a better one every three months.

Working on a review now! Some news here :wink:

Originally posted by G@M3FR3@K
Working on a review now! Some news here :wink:

I cant take it its been two days now…:cool:

Needs a lot of work so be patient. Can’t give you a date but I hope to finish it next week.

http://www.cdrlabs.com/reviews/index.php?reviewid=148

Originally posted by mitchel
Well still waiting for a site to do a review on it:rolleyes: All I read about it was a not so good review from …hmm forgot the name of the place. Any Ideas when we might get a nice review on it? :confused: Wonder if the ones who have it can do one? Something is better then nothing.

Originally posted by rmunde
[B]http://www.cdrlabs.com/reviews/index.php?reviewid=148

[/B]

sigh… only hope G@M3FR3@K has a better review of it then cdrlabs has…
:rolleyes: Guess I might have to look at the F1 again or just wait some more for the super cdrw im looking for.:eek:

What are you looking for? If you wait too long, you’ll wind up with a red laser 8X DVD+R/RW and then where will you be <BG>?

Originally posted by mitchel
[B]

sigh… only hope G@M3FR3@K has a better review of it then cdrlabs has…
:rolleyes: Guess I might have to look at the F1 again or just wait some more for the super cdrw im looking for.:eek: [/B]

Originally posted by rmunde
[B]What are you looking for? If you wait too long, you’ll wind up with a red laser 8X DVD+R/RW and then where will you be <BG>?

[/B]

lol, guess I will be getting the F1. Only hope for the Plextor is for this next review coming up to be a good one;) . But I got a bad feeling…Too bad the F1 has that white face.:o

It’s here: www.cdfreaks.com/document.php3?Doc=92 !

Thanks For The Review
Think I’ll Go Shopping Tomorrow Already Down To £100
Near Me

Regards
Dave
Keep Up The Good Work G@M3FR3@KG@M3FR3@K