PX-R820T but

vbimport

hello sorry for my bad english,
i have the plextor 8 20 a very good burner realy fast for read/extract images of software sd1,sd2,securom1&2 but a little slow for extract bad sector eg laserlock & other whith big errorsectors like desperados or cossacks (3hours for a perfect backup).
my other readers are hitachi dvd gd2500 and asus34x cd-s340
so they are not very good for readers for a full read eg subchanel data raw96 etc…and very slow too for bad sector!!
so i want to buy a very good reader a cd rom if possible
with this specifications: very fast badsector extracting and reding sub cannel audio and data track raw+96 as my plextor 8 20
THANKS FOR HELP ME!!!(administrators):slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

use banana or something! :wink:

Get a Plextor 40 speed cd rom (I think Plextor are stopping the production of this drive soon) or toshiba DVD SCSI or IDE. They are the best.
I have a plex 8x20, a toshiba dvd drive, plex 32 and 40 speed cdrom. The perfect solution.

:cool:

yes thanks you have the plextor40x scsi (i think) but about the speed of bad sector extraction?
because the 8 20 is not fast for this and i think it is the same for
the plextor 40x ?? NO??
a many time you have got a image for a laserlock game??
thanks…

I have a TOSHIBA DVD SD-M1502 and it takes about 30 minutes to make an image of LaserLock protected games like Desperados and Cossacks… My Plextor 1210A takes a bit longer :slight_smile:

I have the ultraplex 40x and I can tell you, it reads anything

the only thing is that when you read a Laserlock protected cd it takes 1houre to read it, but hey it workes.