PX-712A for $49.97

@ TigerDirect after MIR here http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Sku=P67-1102&sourceid=qIrKQZOUUFwqAcC5@c82&siteid=0029407737&CMP=AFC-AFFIL

Hi!
Is it trust place to buy online ? Did somebody order from them ?
Roman.

TigerDirect has been around for a while, so I can’t imagine it’d be much of an issue buying a DVD burner from them.

For another $20 you can get a 16X with DL capabilities burner from Newegg. NEC , BenQ , and others.

And you don’t have to wait for the rebate.

What model are you talking about that is 16X ??

They’re fine…I’ve gotten several things from them and never had a problem.

Hi!
Unfortunately the issue is closed. I can’t pay by my non-USA credit card and receive the drive to my friend’s address in N.J. :slight_smile:
By the way, what is delivery cost in USA for this kind of package?
Roman.

Tigerdirect charges $9.97 shipping using UPS ground.

A rip-off. UPS ground should be half that unless TigerDirect load the box with bricks. Then there are some disconcerting reviews at ResellerRatings. I’d say pass.

Hi!
Unfortunately the issue is closed. I can’t pay by my non-USA credit card and receive the drive to my friend’s address in N.J. :slight_smile:
By the way, what is delivery cost in USA for this kind of package?
Roman.

Ask your friend to purchase the drive for you so it can be delivered to his/her N.J. address. Then have your friend mail it to you which would be cheaper. I would suggest you purchase from Newegg.com. I’ve heard some horror stories about Tigerdirect.com.

[b]PLEXTOR 708A DVDRW
PIONEER 107D DVDRW
LITEON 811 DVDRW
TOSHIBA (2)1612 DVD-ROM
PLEXTOR 48X24X48 CDRW
PENT 4 HT 3.00C, 800 FSB, PENT 4 2.40 533 FSB
1GB CRUCIAL PC3200 MEMORY, 1GB CRUCIAL PC2700
WESTERN DIGITAL 36GB RAPTOR HARD DRIVE
MAXTOR 200 GB HARD DRIVE
MAXTOR 250 GB HARD DRIVE
MAXTOR 200 GB SATA HARD DRIVE
MAXTOR (2)120 GB HARD DRIVE