Putting Movies onto DVD probelm Please Help

vbimport

This has been driving me crazy. I like to download movies and burn them on DVD and watch on my TV. When I go to put them on DVD it writes fine but sometimes when I watch them the picture scambles, not all the time but half of it. I have tried everything, can someone please help???
I use Nero Smart Start and Memorex -R DVDS

Any ideas would be great

[QUOTE=reddeath65;2033120]This has been driving me crazy. I like to download movies and burn them on DVD and watch on my TV. When I go to put them on DVD it writes fine but sometimes when I watch them the picture scambles, not all the time but half of it. I have tried everything, can someone please help???
I use Nero Smart Start and Memorex -R DVDS

Any ideas would be great[/QUOTE]

Copying downloaded movies :eek:
Didn’t you read the forum Rules, if you did maybe you over looked a few things and need to read them again.:cop:

Ok can anyone please help??

[QUOTE=reddeath65;2033167]Ok can anyone please help??[/QUOTE]

Giving Help on backing up something that you do not own :rolleyes:
Don’t think so :disagree:
It would be breaking the forum [B]Rules[/B],…which you don’t seem to care about :cop:

I agree with StormJumper you need to read the forum rules.
Now if you ask for advice like:
How do I watch movies that I have legally downloaded on my regular Television set?
Someone like me might suggest an external media hard drive like this one:
http://www.inoi.com/English/hv355.asp

[QUOTE=cholla;2033179]I agree with StormJumper you need to read the forum rules.
Now if you ask for advice like:
How do I watch movies that I have legally downloaded on my regular Television set?
Someone like me might suggest an external media hard drive like this one:
http://www.inoi.com/English/hv355.asp[/QUOTE]

Hi Cholla
The HV355 HDD Media Player looks kind of nice, do you have one :smiley:

Hi StormJumper
No but it or one simular is on my need to get list.

[QUOTE=cholla;2033186]No but it or one simular is on my need to get list.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that would be a nice little toy to have :iagree:

Yea I guess the 500GB one would hold over 100 backuped movies.
A person could just run a long USB cable to their entertainment center & have the Video cables close to the TV or other equipment.
I saw a cheaper older model at Newegg.I will see if I can find it.

cholla would you know of a website in Canada that has it. It looks like something I could use too. I use my pc to record all my favorite movies and this looks like something I can add to it.

GJ;Sorry I don’t I’m a long way from Canada.The company would probably ship to Canada unless there is some kind of restriction on this kind of hardware crossing the border.I looked at their info it says they are in California.Newegg also has some of these units by inoi.I’ve seen a simular one by a company called Argosy but I think you have to put in your own HD.
Heck I think the Canadian dollar is worth more than the American one right now.

[QUOTE=cholla;2033228]GJ;Sorry I don’t I’m a long way from Canada.The company would probably ship to Canada unless there is some kind of restriction on this kind of hardware crossing the border.I looked at their info it says they are in California.Newegg also has some of these units by inoi.I’ve seen a simular one by a company called Argosy but I think you have to put in your own HD.
Heck I think the Canadian dollar is worth more than the American one right now.[/QUOTE]

no problem I will do some searches myself and find a site that has it. Thank you anyways

Ok Sorry if I offended anyone. Please let me redo my question… I have some wonderful family movies on my cpu, when I go to burn them SOMETIMES when I play the DVD, the picture becomes scramble, any idea what could cause this???

[QUOTE=reddeath65;2033735]Ok Sorry if I offended anyone. Please let me redo my question… I have some wonderful family movies on my cpu, when I go to burn them SOMETIMES when I play the DVD, the picture becomes scramble, any idea what could cause this???[/QUOTE]

No matter how you ask the question it still is about downloaded movies as stated in post #1, also it has nothing to do with offending anyone …it has to do with [B]forum Rules[/B] :cop:
Home movies you make would be ok but if you made them then they would not be scrambled :rolleyes:

Get a life all!!!

[QUOTE=reddeath65;2033798]Get a life all!!![/QUOTE]

:bigsmile: Have a good day :flower:

OK I’ve closed this thread because it’s not going anywhere.

However I need to point out that there is nothing in the original question which indicates that movies are illegally acquired. Can we once again request that suspect posts are reported using the ‘bad post alert button’, and someone from the staff will take a look. Unfortunately only one alert has been received about this thread, and that is just now from someone not even posting in it.

We acknowledge that everyone is well-meaning, but you can see from the above sequence that it can end up with conflicting advice being given to the OP.

Please just leave moderation of posts and threads to the staff.