Putting bluray on flash stick

vbimport

Hi there, I have downloaded bluray movies and they are coming down at 6gig, when I try and put the files onto my 32gig flash stick, it say the file is to big, I have tried several files, all the files says the same. Can anyone help me put these files on a flash stick.
Thanks

[QUOTE=JasonWelsh;2498058]Hi there, I have downloaded bluray movies and they are coming down at 6gig, when I try and put the files onto my 32gig flash stick, it say the file is to big, I have tried several files, all the files says the same. Can anyone help me put these files on a flash stick.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

The maximum file size on a FAT32 formatted partition is
4 GB or 4,294,967,296 bytes minus 2 bytes …

You have to format it to NTFS file system. HP made a simple utility called “HPUSBFW.exe” that works well. You should be able to do it in windows though, might have to enable one of the features in the control panel for the device.

But odds are your stand alone media player won’t read NTFS…

As people mentioned here the way to copy that amount of files to a flash card is changing to NTFS file system. But there is one problem.
If you want to play it on some kind of dvd player, or media center, its possible that the unit will not be able to read the file because of NTFS, tho some player dont even play files larger than 2gb or 4gb. But if you gonna plug that flash in to a computer, its totally fine.