Purchasing the right DVD/CD Software

Hello, looking to purchase software for burning CD/DVD for home use. I have a new computer with Vista. Does any one have any info on which program works the best? Thanks for your input… Kim

Hi Kim,
What exactly would you like to do? If you just want to make audio cd’s, your own compilation cd/dvd’s then Nero is a good choice. There is also a lot of free burning applications like imgburn but it really depends on what you want and need to do

[QUOTE=slayerking;1918320]Hi Kim,… it really depends on what you want and need to do[/QUOTE]:iagree: there are some really simple freeware programs or there or fully loaded all in one software bundles. just is to your taste. let us know what you want to do.

thanks, troy

[QUOTE=Kimmel;1918313]Hello, looking to purchase software for burning CD/DVD for home use. I have a new computer with Vista. Does any one have any info on which program works the best? Thanks for your input… Kim[/QUOTE]

I think WinDVD advertise as Vista compatible…if you looking for software to use…I myself use WinDVD 8 Platinum to watch dvd on my computer…but also remember what kinda CD/DVD player you have in your computer and if you plan on watching HD or BR make sure your GPU can output those videos…But for just DVD it shouldn’t matter on the GPU card…unless you like to have resolution and higher refresh rate for better viewing of Movies on your CRT or LCD…