Purchasing Questions with CloneDVD2SP

vbimport

I have some questions to the team about purchasing CloneDVD either now or in the near future:

Ok, I’m not gonna bug you about when CloneDVD2 comes out, but what’s the deal with people that paid for CloneDVD1? Will they get a free upgrade to the next version or will it require a separate payment? - I wanna know if I should pay now or wait until CloneDVD2 cuz that’s the version I really want. Also, where will purchases be allowed from when CloneDVD2 gets released? Can they be ordered from the ElBy webshop or from other locations?

Also, on a personal note, with the buyout of CloneCD from Slysoft, will Elaborate Bytes stick by the CloneDVD project or is it just a pipe dream that’s gonna disappear into obscurity like so many other things…

…a few disappointments I’ve seen so far in the last few years:
-my MSI FX5600 256MB vidcard only playing games for <20mins before crapping out
-Future Shop pulling Creative Labs products
-URU Live being cancelled (the only online game I WOULD pay for!)
-Duke Nukem Forever (I laughed when Gamespy said it was an April Fool’s Day hoax by 3DRealms in that it would take “forever” to be released…that was 2 years ago they said that!!!)
-Paul Martin elected PM of Canada (and of course, George “Junior” Bush elected prez of the US, but I don’t have to remind anybody)
-owing on my income tax return cuz my previous employers were dicks!
:a

Originally posted by Waethorn

I have some questions to the team about purchasing CloneDVD either now or in the near future:

what’s the deal with people that paid for CloneDVD1? Will they get a free upgrade to the next version or will it require a separate payment?

Originally posted by Olli

CloneDVD 1 -> CloneDVD 2 update will be free !!!