Purchasing problems with DVD Region + CSS Free

vbimport

I officially bought the Dvd FAB Platinum application one year ago . At that time i also tried to buy the DVD Region + CSS Free apllication but the site i was redirected to by the application was always saying that the product was not available at that time . So i kept going on by using the free trial application of the DVD Region + CSS Free . Now , after a year (or more) , i tried to officially buy the DVD Region + CSS Free application but i got the same message …is not available …:sad::sad::confused::confused::confused::confused:…what can i do ???..please , would someone be kind enough to explain me what to do ???

Thank you in advance

[quote=NBJOGA;2132277]I officially bought the Dvd FAB Platinum application one year ago . At that time i also tried to buy the DVD Region + CSS Free apllication but the site i was redirected to by the application was always saying that the product was not available at that time . So i kept going on by using the free trial application of the DVD Region + CSS Free . Now , after a year (or more) , i tried to officially buy the DVD Region + CSS Free application but i got the same message …is not available …:sad::sad::confused::confused::confused::confused:…what can i do ???..please , would someone be kind enough to explain me what to do ???

Thank you in advance[/quote]
It is no longer on the market to buy that’s the reson you get that message

…thank you so much for your answer !!!..but…what can i do…if someone uses the DVD FAB Platinum application…which other application can use instead of the DVD Region + CSS FREE application ???..it’s so confusing …one year ago (i think it’s obvious i’m not an expert on these issues) i tried and figured out that somebody who wants to make a copy of a dvd (as i sometimess did) needs to have 2 applications …one for the copy procedure and one for the “unlocking” procedure…without the DVD Region + CSS FREE how can i copy a dvd ???

You are using the Platinum version of DVDFab so it will make all your backup dvd’s [B]RegionFree :bigsmile:[/B]
you may also find a regions free firmware for your drive…note…not all drives have a region free firmware available but just do a search

[quote=StormJumper;2132287]You are using the Platinum version of DVDFab so it will make all your backup dvd’s [B]RegionFree :bigsmile:[/B]
you may also find a regions free firmware for your drive…note…not all drives have a region free firmware available but just do a search[/quote]

:eek:hmmmmmmm…i see…i think that for the first time i begining to understand…:iagree:

:D:D:Di just copied a dvd without the DVD Region + CSS Free…as i already said :bigsmile:…thank you so much for you time and answers …thank you

[quote=NBJOGA;2132294]:eek:hmmmmmmm…i see…i think that for the first time i begining to understand…:iagree:

:D:D:Di just copied a dvd without the DVD Region + CSS Free…as i already said :bigsmile:…thank you so much for you time and answers …thank you[/quote]
any time my friend…tis what this forum is all about…helping each other :bigsmile:
Have a nice day :flower: and welcome to the club BTW

[QUOTE=NBJOGA;2132294]:eek:hmmmmmmm…i see…i think that for the first time i begining to understand…:iagree:

:D:D:Di just copied a dvd without the DVD Region + CSS Free…as i already said :bigsmile:…thank you so much for you time and answers …thank you[/QUOTE]

Does that mean if you have a dvd with css content you are unable to copy it with Fab 5? I know I’m blond but I still can be saved!

DVDFab will remove all protection (CSS Contents)