Purchasing AnyDVD HD license to be possible with 1 to 2 days, new 21 day free trial available too

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Purchasing AnyDVD HD license to be possible with 1 to 2 days, new 21 day free trial available too[newsimage]http://www.myce.com/wp-content/images_posts/2016/02/myce-redfox-forum-95x75.png[/newsimage]

The website of Redfox, the new project from former Slysoft employees, now shows that it should be possible to purchase new licenses for AnyDVD HD within 1 or 2 days. A new AnyDVD HD beta makes it possible to test the software for 21 days for free.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/purchasing-licenses-anydvd-hd-possible-within-1-2-days-79417/](http://www.myce.com/news/purchasing-licenses-anydvd-hd-possible-within-1-2-days-79417/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I should think unless they find any bugs in the new trial system, the purchase page should go public as DoMiN8ToR said, in a few days.:iagree:

Let’s get the party started…

Well they better get it going soon…I think user been waiting a long time for this to happen… :confused:

:confused:Going by some of the latest discussions on the “Redfox” forum, their the pricing system seems to be in chaos to put it mildly.

[QUOTE=mosis14;2774402]:confused:Going by some of the latest discussions on the “Redfox” forum, their the pricing system seems to be in chaos to put it mildly.[/QUOTE]
It’s those that misread what is being posted as something else. There is no problem with it. The chaos is those wanting some exemption that is beyond the call of RedFox that is the problem. Also there is a thing called “PM” the developers and you will understand better. Failing to do that and the fault is in the person assuming something that isn’t there. So do your part and actually read what they posted about the purchase plan - not what you think should be posted. Also people are trying to think Slysoft is RedFox which couldn’t be farther from the truth. One vanished and the other had to rebuild the infrastructure from ground up so Anydvd HD could be working again with no support from Previous Slysoft. So need to see what is fact from fiction and those wanting freebies and gimme are the one complaining the loudest of which RedFox can’t do. License from Slysoft is not RedFox license-two separate entities with no Business connections.

Read the License pricing here…

Guess I will be waiting a little longer and see if this is still an issue with me

Trial licenses are bound to the hardware and [B][U]need Internet access[/U][/B].

Hopefully they will have one that does not require internet access.

The problem now is who will process the payments .

[QUOTE=mosis14;2774409]The problem now is who will process the payments .

Thats not the problem, the issues are getting all the language files together. So lets not speculate.

So this may be breaking news…“BTW: in approx 12 hours we intend to start accepting payments. First Visa and (yeeees! :whistle:) Bitcoin. Later this week Mastercard. As soon as we are online, I’ll post a notification in forum.” :cool: [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Quote Ivan. admin. redfox.
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=bean55;2774408]Guess I will be waiting a little longer and see if this is still an issue with me

Hopefully they will have one that does not require internet access.[/QUOTE]

In order to use the Online Protection Database you will have to use the internet. But there are over 150,000 Blurays and DVDs in the program that you can decrypt without the internet.

[QUOTE=bean55;2774408]Guess I will be waiting a little longer and see if this is still an issue with me
Hopefully they will have one that does not require internet access.[/QUOTE]
I think this is for them to test how it works with the RedFox New OPD. I doubt they will do this on final release. Doing that would be shooting themselves in the foot by doing so. And the disdain would be so great they would be backtracking pretty fast. I think they will be one license but if you install on more then one computer at any one time can only “One” be running and if you need more then one Anydvd HD runnning-you need to buy more license to do so. Making it hardware dependent can become a hassle should user upgrade or change their hardware.

RedFox will be accepting Payments tomorrow morning at approx 7:30AM EST

Visa will be accepted.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2774423]RedFox will be accepting Payments tomorrow morning at approx 7:30AM EST

Visa will be accepted.[/QUOTE]

Slysoft or RedFox…

Old habits are hard to break for us old guys…

[QUOTE=alan1476;2774423]RedFox will be accepting Payments tomorrow morning at approx 7:30AM EST

Visa will be accepted.[/QUOTE]Thanks Alan I been saving my pennies for this…LOLGood news to hear.:bow::bow:

They have my LTL coming as soon as they open up for sales.:smiley:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2774431]Thanks Alan I been saving my pennies for this…LOLGood news to hear.:bow::bow:

They have my LTL coming as soon as they open up for sales.:D[/QUOTE]
Same here but I think there will be those wanting LTL more so now.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2774435]Same here but I think there will be those wanting LTL more so now.[/QUOTE]My guess is in about 5 hours from now thier servers are going to be hit so hard you will be lucky to check out…and PXxx on the Monkey thaty works great for half the price:D:D

in 10 minute the server were so over loaded they have to be rebooted, and my bad I meant RedFox.

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2774429]Slysoft or RedFox…

Old habits are hard to break for us old guys…[/QUOTE] You are so on point Kipper, I am so bad it pathetic, I cant remember yesterday.:sad:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2774437]My guess is in about 5 hours from now thier servers are going to be hit so hard you will be lucky to check out…and PXxx on the Monkey thaty works great for half the price:D:D[/QUOTE]
[B]Server Reboot[/B]
Due to Kernel security updates, we have to reboot ALL servers.
Please expect the following services to be off-line for approx 10 minutes: www, forum, opd, key, email.
We will reboot one after another, starting at 11:15 UTC