Purchase CloneCD-NOT trial version?

I wish to purchase CloneCD, but have heard a few negative comments on the trial version with its 21 day timer, making problems down the line. As such, I wish to just get the program download and skip the trial version: Is it possible ? (have eMailed elby for answer, but it appears no ones home) (?)… Secondly, can this download be stored on CD / Floppy incase I have my usual melt down, at a later date ? … Thanks, Bob - Rgh7216@aol.com

You really don’t need to keep a copy of clone-cd as it is updated often just keep a copy of the key code on a floppy. or whatever you wish. as they will not e-mail you with another one . you just cut and paste the key code into the program and your done Clone-cd is one of the best out there and worth the money.Good luck :cool:

but have heard a few negative comments on the trial version with it*s 21 day timer, making problems down the line.

You should not have any problems with this unless you use an illegal key. If you purchase the key you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you; K9cop and SPINESHANK , I appreciate you taking thetime and value your reply. Bob

Im sure there was a retail box placed on the market somewhere, tho its not a recent version im sure it will end the timer paranoida thing.

Just like Spineshank said, with a legit key all will be fine :bigsmile: