Punisher War Zone causing DVDFab to shutdown

Using 5.2.3.0, I burned the movie to the hard drive successfully but when I go to put it on a blank DVD and choose it as the source and choose VIDEO_TS, I hit okay and see the progress bar just start to go and then DVDFab completely crashes, program closes out entirely.

[QUOTE=Valhalla79;2241147]Using 5.2.3.0, I burned the movie to the hard drive successfully but when I go to put it on a blank DVD and choose it as the source and choose VIDEO_TS, I hit okay and see the progress bar just start to go and then DVDFab completely crashes, program closes out entirely.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried selecting the folder called Punisher War Zone as the source that should contain the VIDEO_TS and the AUDIO_TS folders ?

Normally don’t have to, usually just the video_ts folder and thats it. I did just try your suggestion and same result.:frowning: I tried other movies on the HD and they were good to go.

[QUOTE=Valhalla79;2241156]Normally don’t have to, usually just the video_ts folder and thats it. I did just try your suggestion and same result.:frowning: I tried other movies on the HD and they were good to go.[/QUOTE]

Maybe something got corrupt during the rip to the HDD try re-ripping the movie.

I burned the Punisher without incident