PlexTools Professional V2.35 released on 28 July 2006
* General: Support for latest drives.
* General: Improved writing performance.
* General: several minor bug fixes.
* AudioCD Maker: when using Japanese characters with FLAC files, the tag information is not correctly saved and/or read out.
* Disc Info: CD-TEXT which contains Japanese characters are not correctly displayed.
PlexTools Professional XL V3.10 released on 28 July 2006
* General o Support for latest drives. o Improved writing performance. o Video Scheduler : added new option 'Use Advanced Settings' o Added teletext support for Convert PVR o Added possibility to compare a recorded disc with a saved project (Integrity Check) o Added Auto Test function for CD and DVD * Disc Extraction o It is now also possible to add tag information for unknown file extension (external encoder) o It is now possible to use the total number of audio tracks for the filename and for the command line encoder o Added possibility to create the cuesheet without extracting the disc * Device Settings o Added new options 'Adjust vertical offset', 'Video Quality' * All-In-One Test o It is now possible to select all the available tests for PI/PO Test * Q-Check PI/PO Test o Added button to change the scale to logarithmic.
* General o Several minor bug fixes. * Disc Extraction o The Catalog Code was not saved when embedding the cuesheet in the FLAC file o It was not possible to remove the ID3V1 tag information * Audio CD Maker o When using Japanese characters with FLAC files, the tag information is not correctly saved and/or read out. * Disc Info o CD-TEXT which contains Japanese characters are not correctly displayed.