Psx game downloads

vbimport

could anyone please give me any links,
to were i could download playstation games
ive been to a couple of site but the links dont work

paul2u@ntlworld.com

i don’t know what you all read or heard about cdfreaks, but everyone is asking where to download this, where to download that, and i’m getting tired of that :(, and i guess i’m not the only one

Lotsa different questions, always the same answers

you can find it at FXP Boards all the stuff you need, want to find one, use the search option in the right corner and type there fxp or ftp, and the listings will appear

And that the links don’t work at all the sites is logical, not every site his links works for 100%, nor does an ftp do (pub is gone orso)

That are the consequences of downloading shit from the web.

It ain’t that hard to find them, if you just open your eyes a bit.

There a programs enough like KaZaa, Gnutella, … where you can download them with as well.
Don’t gonna spend any more words on this subject…

Don’t take it personal ok :wink: (It was gettin on my nerves)

Ok, feel compelled to reply to this topic as well.

On this forum you can ask almost any question you feel like, as long as you post it in the appropriate forum and with regard to the rules you agree with when registering here.

As a general tip to all those who come and visit this forum, there is a search funtion on this forum I urge you to check out, for a lot of questions can be answered by doing some searching first.

What can be annoying is those who register here, ask a question about where to download this or that program and once they have found it you will never see them again (or when they have another question, they register again for they have forgotten their password or don’t want to be associated with thier previous nickname).

There are a lot of people who spend a fair amount of their free time to read and reply to topics posted on this forum. Noone is getting paid to be here (it even costs money still since revenues are still not sufficient to pay for hosting) and we are all here because we like it here and like to see a preverbial smile on someone’s face when a problem is solved or a question has been answered.

It is our goal to make this your place on the web where you can feel at home and ask questions when you have a problem, but keep in mind that there is a search function on this forum and that we are all here to healp eachother, it is a two-way street.

As far as your question, FXP boards are the place to be, but there too it is a two-way street. If you contribute yourself, you are more likely to be accepted and allowed access to such boards. Especially the good stuff is pretty much kept private, because of deleters and system administrators who don’t like their servers being used for these (illegal) purposes.

There are a few HTTP boards, but they are becoming extinct. You could try www.imaginers.com/iw and take it from there.

am sorry if ive upset anyone here ?
i was just looking for any good links ,
and yes i would be fed up if people was asking the same thing day after day so i can understand
but i did try the search first before anything …
it wasn’t the case of i try a post i dont want to look .
you lot find it for me
so am not going to say hook off ??
it was good of you to respond to this message so if you all will except my forgiveness,
ill move on

but i must say that theres great info about just about everything here
looks like ill pop back to read the boards
yours
paul2u@ntlworld.com

Originally posted by paul2u469
[B]am sorry if ive upset anyone here ?
i was just looking for any good links ,
and yes i would be fed up if people was asking the same thing day after day so i can understand
but i did try the search first before anything …
it wasn’t the case of i try a post i dont want to look .
you lot find it for me
so am not going to say hook off ??
it was good of you to respond to this message so if you all will except my forgiveness,
ill move on

but i must say that theres great info about just about everything here
looks like ill pop back to read the boards
yours
paul2u@ntlworld.com [/B]

First of all, it’s not your fault that i was pissed, this had something to do with other stuff as well.
Second of all, good links are hard to find. And almost every good board is private nowadays. But perhaps you can find some here,
www.tensionfxp.com
www.shadowkasters.com

That you couldn’t find something with the search engine is understandable, becuz it doesn’t always work the way it should be.
I’m sorry i woke the impression of you that you first post your message without having a look somewhere else on this forum. I was talking in general :wink:
There’s no need 4 you te expologize becuz you have your rights as well.

So enjoy your staying :wink:

It is not that I am pissed or anything (can’t speak for Mattel007 of course :wink: ), but it is tiring when people ask practically the same question all the time. We know that not all of our visitors know their way on the net as some of us do.

Personally I am not into this scene very much, so I can’t help you (except for the advice I gave you in my previous post in this thread). It is not our intention to be condescending, we all strated once and some of us need to vent their opinion now and then, not only for themselves, but for others as well. People too often take the easy way out and by bringing this up people may search first and then ask questions here :wink:

And I hope that find what you are looking for, perhaps someone else knows where to download this kind of stuff and is so kind to either post it here or send it to you through a Private Message.

If you understand a bit of Dutch (or at least the URLS found there), you might want to do a search on “FXP boards” in the search function in the Dutch fora or perhaps even in this forum here…

We should work on a more extensive FAQ for this forum I think…that might be good for all visitors and might answer the most fequently asked questions posted here so far.

I wish you well on your search and hope you will keep coming back here, this is a gerat forum to hang around in and a huge knowledge base (for knowledgebase you can also use the mainpage, for many articles are posted there):
http://www.cdfreaks.com/document.php3