Psx copyed games dont work propley

vbimport

hi this is my 1st ever post so here gos

iv been trying to bern psx cue files on disk so i can play them on my ps1 i get them to load but when i try to go to the nxt leval on eny game it dosant load and all i get is a black screen thay all work perfectly onmy espxe can eny1 help me:)

ps im using imgbern

That’s not true. This is the second post on the same question. It is called crosspost and is against forum rules. The first one is located here.

I’ll leave open this one even if I suspect that is an illegally downloaded game, and I’ll close the other one.

ok im sory i dont know how to use thes sites yet i tryed to move my post but i dint know how so i posted it agen srry it wont hapen agen

iv been trying to bern psx cue files on disk
cant eny 1 help or shal i just delet my bk ups

[QUOTE=ninpauline;2485199]cant eny 1 help or shal i just delet my bk ups[/QUOTE]

Give it a chance and you may get a reply.

First off how are you creating your backups? Is your PS1 modded to be able to play backups?

hi sorry i forgot i posted this i thort i look myself up on Google and just going back to my old posts, i was swap tricking i was burning the games to fast at x16 but i slowed it down x1 i cant believe how much off a newb i was back then lol thanks for your support

ps how do i change my specs (signature) on here